Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
The easiest and quickest Soft & fluffy Ube Chiffon Cupcakes Recipe you can make with just 4 basic ingredients.
4 Ingredients UBE Cupcakes
Ingredients and Procedure:
- 3/4 cup Cake flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1 to 3 tsps Ube Food Flavoring
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Once becomes bubbly, gradually add the sugar and continue whisking until pale in color.
- Sift cake flour onto the eggs.
- Add the ube food flavoring.
- Use a hand whisk and gently mix everything.
- You can add more food flavoring or coloring if you like your cupcakes darker.
- Use a spatula and gently scrape down the bottom and the sides of the bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the preferred cupcake pan/molds with baking cupcake liners.
- Bake in a preheated large pan/pot or improvised oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick/stick inserted comes out clean.
- You can also bake cupcakes in a preheated oven 175 °C (347°F) for 20 to 30 minutes or more. Time may vary depends to the oven you use.
- Once the cake is done, take cupcakes out from the heat and let them cool down completely.