The easiest and quickest Soft & fluffy Ube Chiffon Cupcakes Recipe you can make with just 4 basic ingredients.
4 Ingredients UBE Cupcakes
Ingredients and Procedure:
- 3/4 cup Cake flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1 to 3 tsps Ube Food Flavoring
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Once becomes bubbly, gradually add the sugar and continue whisking until pale in color.
- Sift cake flour onto the eggs.
- Add the ube food flavoring.
- Use a hand whisk and gently mix everything.
- You can add more food flavoring or coloring if you like your cupcakes darker.
- Use a spatula and gently scrape down the bottom and the sides of the bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the preferred cupcake pan/molds with baking cupcake liners.
- Bake in a preheated large pan/pot or improvised oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick/stick inserted comes out clean.
- You can also bake cupcakes in a preheated oven 175 °C (347°F) for 20 to 30 minutes or more. Time may vary depends to the oven you use.
- Once the cake is done, take cupcakes out from the heat and let them cool down completely.