Learn how to make this easy silky smooth Strawberry Buttercream. This recipe is not too sweet but you can add powdered sugar if you want to.
Strawberry Buttercream Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 250 g Salted or Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 150 g Condensed Milk
- 80 g Strawberry Jam
- In a bowl, beat butter until creamy and pale in color.
- Add the strawberry jam and beat again to mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and beat until it reaches the silky smooth consistency.
- If your buttercream has plenty of air pockets, microwave for 5 to 7 seconds. It will help you to remove them and use a spatula to mix.
- Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for a month or 2 months in the freezer.
- If you live in a cold country like me, microwave buttercream for 7 seconds intervals so it will be easy for you to spread it onto your cake.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH