Learn how to make this easy silky smooth no grit Dulce de Leche | Caramel Buttercream. This recipe is not too sweet but you can add powdered sugar if you want to.
Dulce De Leche Buttercream Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 200 g Salted or Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 200 g Dulce de Leche
- In a bowl, beat butter until creamy and pale in color.
- Add the dulce de leche and beat until it reaches the smooth and silky consistency.
- If your buttercream has plenty of air pockets, microwave for 5 to 7 seconds. It will help you to remove them and use a spatula to mix.
- Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for a month or 2 months in the freezer.
- If you live in a cold country like me, microwave buttercream for 7 seconds intervals so it will be easy for you to spread it onto your cake.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH