Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
These Chocolate Biscuit truffles are so delicious, easy to make and no cook recipe. You just need 5 ingredients to make these two flavors White and Dark Chcolate Truffles.
Chocolate Biscuit Truffles Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 230 g Arrowroot Milk Biscuits (You can use any biscuits you like)
- 300 g Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 100 Dark Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- Place the biscuits into a bag and crush it using your rolling pin. You can use a food processor or a blender to finely crush your biscuits.
- Transfer the crushed biscuits into a bowl and add the condensed milk. Mix well. Use a spatula or your hand with glove to combine the mixture well and form into a dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts and set aside the other half for later use.
- Add a tbsp of Cocoa powder into the dough and mix well.
- Roll the dough into balls. “Do the same to the other half of the dough”.
- Microwave the Dark Chocolate melts for 20 seconds intervals until completely melted. “Do the same to the White chocolate melts”.
- Coat the balls with melted dark or white chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Take out from the refrigerator and place each one of the dark and white chocolate biscuit truffles into a paper baking cups.
- Decorate the top of the truffles with melted chocolate or any chocolate sprinkles you like (Optional).
HOMEMADE INSTANT CONDENSED MILK RECIPE