These Chocolate Biscuit truffles are so delicious, easy to make and no cook recipe. You just need 5 ingredients to make these two flavors White and Dark Chcolate Truffles.
Chocolate Biscuit Truffles Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 230 g Arrowroot Milk Biscuits (You can use any biscuits you like)
- 300 g Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 100 Dark Chocolate
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- Place the biscuits into a bag and crush it using your rolling pin. You can use a food processor or a blender to finely crush your biscuits.
- Transfer the crushed biscuits into a bowl and add the condensed milk. Mix well. Use a spatula or your hand with glove to combine the mixture well and form into a dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts and set aside the other half for later use.
- Add a tbsp of Cocoa powder into the dough and mix well.
- Roll the dough into balls. “Do the same to the other half of the dough”.
- Microwave the Dark Chocolate melts for 20 seconds intervals until completely melted. “Do the same to the White chocolate melts”.
- Coat the balls with melted dark or white chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Take out from the refrigerator and place each one of the dark and white chocolate biscuit truffles into a paper baking cups.
- Decorate the top of the truffles with melted chocolate or any chocolate sprinkles you like (Optional).
HOMEMADE INSTANT CONDENSED MILK RECIPE