Sweetened Condensed Milk is commonly used in baked goods and desserts like cakes, pie, pudding, ice cream and as a sweetener in coffee and tea.
On this tutorial, you will learn how to make this instant Condensed milk at home with this easy recipe. There will be times you run out and you need this ingredient for the recipe you’re making that calls for condensed milk.
Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 1 cup Milk powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- In a saucepan on medium-high heat, pour the mixture and stir constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Let it simmer until it has thickened.
- Turn the heat off and let the Condensed milk cool down completely.
- It thickens up more once cooled down completely or chilled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week.
OTHER CARAMEL | DULCE DE LECHE RECIPES