Learn how to make this easy homemade Oreo Cookies & Cream Ice Cream with just 3 simple ingredients and you don’t need to have an ice cream machine because a simple hand whisk can do the same job with this simple recipe.
OREO COOKIES & Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 190 ml Heavy/thickened/whipping/All purpose cream
- 150 g Condensed milk
- 100 g Oreo cookies
- Place oreo cookies in a ziplock bag or any bag you can use and smash them with a rolling pin to crush them into small pieces. Set aside
- In a bowl, pour the cream and whisk until soft peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the crushed oreo and mix again.
- Pour the Cookies & cream mixture into a freezer safe bowl/container.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the same shape with the container you use.
- Place the parchment paper onto the top of the ice cream mixture and press it down gently with your fingertips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 to 8 hours.