Learn how to make this easy homemade Mango Ice Cream with just 3 simple ingredients and you don’t need to have an ice cream machine because a simple hand whisk can do the same job with this simple recipe.
MANGO Ice Cream Recipe
- 150 g Heavy/thickened/whipping/All purpose cream
- 135 g Condensed milk
- 50 g ripe Mango cubes
- 60 g mashed Mango
- In a bowl, mash ripe mango using a fork. You can use a processor or a blender if you want to. Set aside
- In another bowl, pour the cream and whisk until soft peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the mashed mango and cube mango. Mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe bowl/container.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the same shape with the container you use.
- Place the parchment paper onto the top of the ice cream mixture and press it down gently with your fingertips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 to 8 hours.