Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Enjoy this mouth watering cake with 4 layers of chocolate – Moist Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Ganache & Melted Dark Chocolate. It is so delicious and everyone is going to love this cake.
Everyone’s DREAM CAKE | 4 Layers Of CHOCOLATE
Ingredients for the cake:
- 70 g Cake flour
- 100 g granulate white Sugar
- 25 g Coco powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 120 ml warm Milk
- 1/2 tsp Coffee
- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsps Vinegar or Lemon juice
Instruction for the cake:
- In a bowl, mix warm milk and coffee. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sift all the dry ingredients: cake flour, granulated white sugar, coco powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add vegetable oil and vanilla extract into a bowl of dry ingredients and mix them using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- Keep mixing and slowly pour the milk and coffee mixture.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat again for another two minutes.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and beat again for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 6.5 x 8.5 inches rectangle heat resistant glass pan. You can use any size and shape of the pan you like.
- Place the pan inside the preheated (15 minutes) IMPROVISED OVEN (Big frying pan or a big saucepan with a lid, with a stand inside for the cake and the heat comes from the stovetop).
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes. You may need less or more time depends to the size of your pan.
- The cake is cooked once the stick inserted came out clean.
- Remove the cake from the heat and set aside to cool down while preparing the other layers of chocolate.
Ingredients & Procedure for the Chocolate Pudding:
- 15 g salted Butter
- 15 g Coco powder
- 250 ml Milk
- 65 g granulated white Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch/Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat (You can add a pinch of salt if you use unsalted butter).
- Add the coco powder, mix well and break up the lumps.
- Add about 1/3 of the milk and mix again until its lump free.
- Add the granulated white Sugar and mix well.
- In a bowl of remaining milk, add the cornstarch/corn flour and mix well.
- Pour the milk and cornstarch/corn flour mixture into the pan and mix again until well combined.
- Increase the temperature to medium-high heat and keep stirring until mixtures has thickened.
- Turn the heat off, add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Remove the pan and pour evenly the chocolate pudding over cake. Set aside.
Ingredients & Procedure for the Chocolate Ganache:
- 100 ml Heavy/Whipping/Thickened Cream
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp granulated white Sugar
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the cream, chocolate and sugar.
- Microwave for 30 seconds intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over cake. Set aside.
Ingredient & Procedure for the Melted Dark Chocolate:
- 100 g Semi-sweet Dark Chocolate
- Melt the Dark Chocolate in the Microwave for 30 seconds intervals until completely melted.
- Slowly pour the melted dark chocolate over cake and use a spatula to distribute the melted chocolate and you will be creating a pattern at the same time.
- Chill the cake in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the freezer and dust it with coco powder.
- Cake is ready. Enjoy!