Enjoy this mouth watering cake with 4 layers of chocolate – Moist Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Ganache & Melted Dark Chocolate. It is so delicious and everyone is going to love this cake.
Everyone’s DREAM CAKE | 4 Layers Of CHOCOLATE
Ingredients for the cake:
- 70 g Cake flour
- 100 g granulate white Sugar
- 25 g Coco powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 120 ml warm Milk
- 1/2 tsp Coffee
- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsps Vinegar or Lemon juice
Instruction for the cake:
- In a bowl, mix warm milk and coffee. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sift all the dry ingredients: cake flour, granulated white sugar, coco powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add vegetable oil and vanilla extract into a bowl of dry ingredients and mix them using a hand mixer.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- Keep mixing and slowly pour the milk and coffee mixture.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat again for another two minutes.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and beat again for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 6.5 x 8.5 inches rectangle heat resistant glass pan. You can use any size and shape of the pan you like.
- Place the pan inside the preheated (15 minutes) IMPROVISED OVEN (Big frying pan or a big saucepan with a lid, with a stand inside for the cake and the heat comes from the stovetop).
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes. You may need less or more time depends to the size of your pan.
- The cake is cooked once the stick inserted came out clean.
- Remove the cake from the heat and set aside to cool down while preparing the other layers of chocolate.
Ingredients & Procedure for the Chocolate Pudding:
- 15 g salted Butter
- 15 g Coco powder
- 250 ml Milk
- 65 g granulated white Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch/Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat (You can add a pinch of salt if you use unsalted butter).
- Add the coco powder, mix well and break up the lumps.
- Add about 1/3 of the milk and mix again until its lump free.
- Add the granulated white Sugar and mix well.
- In a bowl of remaining milk, add the cornstarch/corn flour and mix well.
- Pour the milk and cornstarch/corn flour mixture into the pan and mix again until well combined.
- Increase the temperature to medium-high heat and keep stirring until mixtures has thickened.
- Turn the heat off, add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Remove the pan and pour evenly the chocolate pudding over cake. Set aside.
Ingredients & Procedure for the Chocolate Ganache:
- 100 ml Heavy/Whipping/Thickened Cream
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp granulated white Sugar
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the cream, chocolate and sugar.
- Microwave for 30 seconds intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over cake. Set aside.
Ingredient & Procedure for the Melted Dark Chocolate:
- 100 g Semi-sweet Dark Chocolate
- Melt the Dark Chocolate in the Microwave for 30 seconds intervals until completely melted.
- Slowly pour the melted dark chocolate over cake and use a spatula to distribute the melted chocolate and you will be creating a pattern at the same time.
- Chill the cake in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the freezer and dust it with coco powder.
- Cake is ready. Enjoy!