Hot Fudge is a chocolate sauce that use to drizzle over ice cream, and topped with nuts, whipped cream or a maraschino cherry. This is delicious and simple homemade recipe for hot fudge sauce.
Hot Fudge Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 150 g Chocolate chips/melts/bar
- 50 g Coco powder
- 100 g granulated white Sugar
- 70 g salted Butter
- 250 ml Evaporated milk/fresh milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the salted butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the coco powder and mix well.
- Add the sugar, mix and add 1/3 of 250 ml evaporated milk/fresh milk.
- Mix well until no more lumps.
- Add the remaining milk and mix well again.
- Increase the temperature to medium-low heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Turn the stove off.
- Add the Vanilla extract and chocolate chips/melts and mix well.
- Pour hot fudge into a jar/container.
- Let it cool down for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Hot fudge can be used to drizzle your Iced mocha, toppings for Ice cream sundaes, cakes and other desserts.
- Store in an airtight jar/container in the refrigerator for two weeks.