This No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake tastes so delicious and creamy, super easy to make and a great dessert for making ahead of time. Enjoy!
No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients & Procedure:
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 90 g Granulated white sugar
- 35 ml Milk
- 7 g Gelatine
- 80 g White chocolate
- 250 g Heavy/whipping/thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 125 g Biscuit/crackers
- 35 g Butter
- Place graham crackers into a bag and use a baking rolling pin to crush into a fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor or a blender.
- Place in a bowl, pour melted butter and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 7 x 4 inches springform pan and make sure it’s firmly packed.
- Chill crusts in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. This will chill the butter and help firm up the crust.
- Cut the top off fresh strawberries. Set aside
- In a bowl, cream cheese (room temperature), add the sugar, heavy/whipping/thickened cream, vanilla extract, and mix well. set aside.
- Mix milk and gelatine, microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Set aside while preparing the chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate melts for 15 seconds interval until completely melted.
- Add the melted chocolate (not hot) and gelatine into the cream cheese mixture and whisk for about one minute.
- Arrange fresh strawberries into the top of the chilled crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture and spread until even with a spoon or a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Take cheesecake out of the fridge (refrigerator) and decorate with strawberry slices (optional).
- White chocolate strawberry cheesecake is ready to serve. Enjoy!
RECIPE YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH