Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
This No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake tastes so delicious and creamy, super easy to make and a great dessert for making ahead of time. Enjoy!
No Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients & Procedure:
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 90 g Granulated white sugar
- 35 ml Milk
- 7 g Gelatine
- 80 g White chocolate
- 250 g Heavy/whipping/thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 125 g Biscuit/crackers
- 35 g Butter
- Place graham crackers into a bag and use a baking rolling pin to crush into a fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor or a blender.
- Place in a bowl, pour melted butter and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 7 x 4 inches springform pan and make sure it’s firmly packed.
- Chill crusts in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. This will chill the butter and help firm up the crust.
- Cut the top off fresh strawberries. Set aside
- In a bowl, cream cheese (room temperature), add the sugar, heavy/whipping/thickened cream, vanilla extract, and mix well. set aside.
- Mix milk and gelatine, microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Set aside while preparing the chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate melts for 15 seconds interval until completely melted.
- Add the melted chocolate (not hot) and gelatine into the cream cheese mixture and whisk for about one minute.
- Arrange fresh strawberries into the top of the chilled crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture and spread until even with a spoon or a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Take cheesecake out of the fridge (refrigerator) and decorate with strawberry slices (optional).
- White chocolate strawberry cheesecake is ready to serve. Enjoy!
RECIPE YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH