This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake tastes so delicious and creamy with a twist of white chocolate. It is super easy to make and it is a great dessert for making ahead of time. Enjoy!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients & Procedure:
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 50 g Granulated white sugar
- 35 ml Milk
- 7 g Gelatine
- 80 g White chocolate
- 250 g Heavy/whipping/thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 125 g Biscuit/crackers
- 35 g Butter
- 190 g Blueberry jam
- Place graham crackers into a bag and use a baking rolling pin to crush into a fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor or a blender.
- Place in a bowl, pour melted butter and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 7 x 4 inches springform pan and make sure it’s firmly packed.
- Chill crusts in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. This will chill the butter and help firm up the crust.
- In a bowl, cream cheese (room temperature), add the sugar, heavy/whipping/thickened cream, vanilla extract, and mix well. set aside.
- Mix milk and gelatine, microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Set aside while preparing the chocolate.
- Microwave chocolate melts for 15 seconds interval until completely melted.
- Add the melted chocolate (not hot) and gelatine into the cream cheese mixture and whisk for about one minute.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into a chilled crust and spread until even with a spoon or a spatula.
- Add 1/3 of the blueberry jam and use a stick to make a swirl patterns.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Take cheesecake out of the fridge (refrigerator) and add the remaining blueberry jam.
- Refrigerate for one hour then your cheesecake is ready to serve. Enjoy!