Mango Graham de Leche is a famous Filipino dessert. This creamy dessert is a combination of whole eggs Leche Flan and Graham float with a twist of Cream Cheese. This is an easy dessert no bake recipe and everyone will be able to make it. Serve it on any occasions and surprise your guess with this delicious and creamy mouth-watering dessert.
– Mango Graham De Leche –
Ingredients and Procedure for the Leche Flan:
- 2 large whole Eggs
- 190 g Condensed milk
- 390 ml Evaporated milk
- 75 g granulated white sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsps lemon/lime/calamansi juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 90 g granulated white sugar (for the caramel)
- In a pan on medium-low heat, melt the sugar till it caramelized.
- Pour the caramel in a prepared pan or glass bowl (microwave and oven safe). You can use any size of the pan you like.
- Set aside to cool down completely.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs then add the sugar, lemon/lime/calamansi juice, evaporated milk/fresh milk, condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Mix and whisk everything till well combined.
- Spoon out the bubbles from the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan/glass bowl with a cooled down caramel on it.
- Steam for 50 minutes or till the stick/toothpick inserted came out clean.
- Let the leche flan cool down completely or chill in the fridge before adding the cream, mango slices and graham crackers.
– Ingredients and procedure for the Mango Graham de Leche –
- 1 cup Thickened/Whipping cream
- 100 g Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 75 g chilled Condensed milk
- Graham Crackers
- Ripe Mango slices
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Whisk till well combined and creamy.
- Add the whipping/thickened cream and whisk till soft peak.
- Take out the chilled leche flan and top with some cream cheese mixture.
- Add and arrange the first layer of ripe mango slices.
- Cover it with more cream cheese mixture.
- Add and arrange the first layer of graham crackers.
- Sprinkle some crushed graham crackers to fill the gaps.
- Cover it with some cream cheese.
- Repeat the procedure till the bowl/pan/container is completely full and finish the top with crushed graham crackers.
- Cover it with cling/plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Run a small knife around edges of bowl,pan/container to loosen Graham de leche.
- Flip over to unmold onto a plate and let the syrup drizzle over it. Enjoy